Commercial Bulky Item Reusable Materials Pickup
THE COMMERCIAL BULKY ITEM/REUSABLE MATERIALS PICKUP PROGRAM:
- Fee for service charge per each one (1) cubic yard (3’x3’x3’) of material.
- No items over 75 pounds (except for furniture and appliances).
- Before items are landfilled, the contents will be sorted for items that can be salvaged, reused or recycled.
- Click here for a more detailed list of accepted items.
- Place items at the arranged collection location* by 6:00 a.m. on the scheduled pickup day.
- Do not set items out more than 24-hours in advance.
- Do not block the street or sidewalk.
*Commercial customers will coordinate a suitable collection location with ACI when scheduling their pickup.
ACCEPTABLE ITEMS FOR BULKY PICKUPS:
- Up to 4 car or light truck tires (rims must be separated from the tires)
- Household/furniture items
- Yard trimmings & wood (up to 6’’ in diameter tied in bundles not longer than 4’)
- Scrap metal
- Appliances, TVs, & electronics
- Trash that is bagged, boxed, or bundled
THESE ITEMS ARE NOT ACCEPTED IN THE BULKY ITEM REUSABLE MATERIALS PICKUP PROGRAM:
CONTACT US TO SCHEDULE A PICKUP. PLEASE NOTE: Appointments are not available during Holiday Tree Collection. Requests made at the end of the calendar year may not be fulfilled within the calendar year. Please schedule appointments in advance.