Commercial Bulky Item Reusable Materials Pickup
THE COMMERCIAL BULKY ITEM/REUSABLE MATERIALS PICKUP PROGRAM:
- Fee for service charge per each one (1) cubic yard (3’x3’x3’) of material.
- No items over 75 pounds (except for furniture and appliances).
- Before items are landfilled, the contents will be sorted for items that can be salvaged, reused or recycled.
- Click here for a more detailed list of accepted items.
- Place items at the arranged collection location* by 6:00 a.m. on the scheduled pickup day.
- Do not set items out more than 24-hours in advance.
- Do not block the street or sidewalk.
*Commercial customers will coordinate a suitable collection location with ACI when scheduling their pickup.
ACCEPTABLE ITEMS FOR BULKY PICKUPS:
- Up to 4 car or light truck tires (rims must be separated from the tires)
- Household/furniture items
- Yard trimmings & wood (up to 6’’ in diameter tied in bundles not longer than 4’)
- Scrap metal
- Appliances, TVs, & electronics
- Trash that is bagged, boxed, or bundled
THESE ITEMS ARE NOT ACCEPTED IN THE BULKY ITEM REUSABLE MATERIALS PICKUP PROGRAM:
PLEASE NOTE: Pressure-treated lumber and other treated wood waste (referred to as TWW, ex. from fencing or decking) are not accepted in the Bulky & Reuse Pick-Up program because these materials have been considered hazardous waste in California since 2021. For information about where to transport treated wood waste, please reference the Department of Toxic Substances Control Requirements for Generators of Treated Wood Waste (TWW) Fact Sheet.
CONTACT US TO SCHEDULE A PICKUP. PLEASE NOTE: Appointments are not available during Holiday Tree Collection. Requests made at the end of the calendar year may not be fulfilled within the calendar year. Please schedule appointments in advance.