How to Qualify for the Commercial Bin or Cart Bundling Program
Minimize Garbage Collection Costs by Maximizing Recycling and Organics Collection Service!
Commercial customers can choose a reduced rate 2-material bundle that best fits their needs. Current bundled accounts will be audited; there may be adjustments to billing and services. Click here for commercial bundling examples. Click here for commercial bundling rates.
COMMERCIAL BUNDLING PROGRAM:
Pick your first container
- For a BIN BUNDLE, containers must be between 1-3 cubic yards (cy) in size. Containers over 3 cy will not qualify for bundling.
- For a CART BUNDLE, containers must be between 20-96 gallons (gal) in size. (20 gal available for garbage only)
Pick a second container
- Second container must match the first container type (bin or cart), quantity and frequency.
- If the second container size exceeds the size of the first container, per cubic yard or per gallon (bin or cart) supplemental fee for the additional capacity will apply. (If a 20-gal garbage cart is chosen as the first container, 32-gal carts shall be provided for the bundled recycling or organic material without incurring supplemental fees.)
- If the second container requires a higher collection frequency than the first container, the additional service will be charged at an A LA CARTE rate.
Need a third material?
- Collection for unbundled materials (any container, size or frequency) can be added. An A LA CARTE rate applies.
*PLEASE NOTE: Bins and carts cannot be combined in a single bundle. A customer can have multiple separate bundles (bin bundles and cart bundles) on one account.