Multi-Family Bin Service Guidelines
- Make sure container is accessible by 5am on scheduled service day. Additional charges apply if ACI is unable to access container and a return trip is requested.
- Do not block container with parked vehicle(s) or other obstacles.
- Provide gate key or code if container is located behind locked gate.
- If for any reason the garbage, recycling or organics container is not picked up on the regularly scheduled day, please or call our office no later than 7:00am the next business day so we can return to service the container.
- Put materials in the appropriate container for collection. ACI will not pick up loose or misplaced materials.
- DO NOT DISPOSE OF HAZARDOUS WASTE IN CONTAINER.
- Do not place mattresses or box springs in containers.
- Do not place wooden pallets in containers.
- Do not place more than 400 pounds in one-yard containers.
- Level off the materials inside containers to assure service.
- Service cancellations or modifications must be made in writing either by mail, fax, email or in person. Verbal cancellations will not be accepted. Cancellations will not be made retroactively. It is the customer’s responsibility to end services with Alameda County Industries and all services are due and payable until proper paperwork is submitted.
If you have any questions regarding the service, visit womeninvesting.net or please call our office at 510-483-1400.